Home Fun & Interesting What Are Your New Years Resolutions?

What Are Your New Years Resolutions?

by ghost187

It’s that time of year again. Time to make new resolutions and try your very best to stick to them.

This year ,2016, I pledge too:
5.) Make new friends (that my sister can’t take from me)
4.) Lose weight
3.) Try to make many people laugh or have a good day
2.) Try to make the best of every situation

But the most important one of all…
1.) Be Happy! Try To Not Feel Depressed and/or Want To Die!

I wish everyone a safe and fun New Years and I hope everyone has a better year. You all deserve it.

whiskered-fish 12/31/2015 - 11:02 pm

Mine are only three, so far:

1) Start doing daily devotions again/ try to read the entire Bible in a year.

2) Lose weight

3) Start getting serious about writing. Maybe do a page a day for this kids book I want to do. Either that or start actively working on the comic that me and my friend are doing.

I wish you the best of luck with yours! 🙂 Happy New Years!

hatemy life 12/31/2015 - 11:13 pm

Hi can you tell me y u losing weight to both of it doesnt matter what ppl think fuck them mine is to die this year without failing i hope you lot be ok happy new year

whiskered-fish 1/1/2016 - 12:24 am

I want to lose weight for more than one reason

1) I feel uncomfortable. I gained weight so fast that I couldn’t get used to the feeling gradually. My fat is cumbersome.

2) I want to be healthy

3) I was bullied mercilessly as a young child for being overweight until eventually ADD medication made it all melt off of me, and I don’t ever want to be “that girl” again. I know, it’s ridiculous to let your sense of self worth hinge on your appearance, but stuff ingrained in you from a young age is almost always permanent by now.

Thanks for the well wishes. I hope your new year is good, no matter where you find yourself at its end.

Mf 12/31/2015 - 11:40 pm

Hey, happy new years to you too! i have a couple of resolutions but if i didn’t have them most likely i’d steal yours since they’re great, haha. Mine (no particular order):

– be a bit more of how i really am, i’ve been shutting myself down way too much
– record a couple of ideas i have, at least 3 in the full year (no idea why i always leave it for later)
– find a ********** (keeping that one to myself)
– endure the year. most likely this is the only one i’ll manage to accomplish, haha.

Hazy Day Sunflower 12/31/2015 - 11:58 pm

My only resolution: find closure.

Mf 1/1/2016 - 12:11 am

Here you go: imdb.com/title/tt2405862/ or imdb.com/title/tt0480011/?ref_=tt_rec_tt

No thanks needed, just doing my job here.