Home General New radicals

New radicals

by elleInWi

Everytime i hear this song it shows me of my simple innocent days before i turned into the train wreck that i am today. anytime this plays on the radio while i drive, i smirk at it. Its just an overall feel good song for me, really makes that seritonin kick in. Whats your happy song?

TheG 6/22/2021 - 10:03 am

Ah! it is indeed a proper serotonin song, there’s such a purity to it for me, and takes me to a place of all the awesome things I would do, if I had been born complete.

thehusk 6/22/2021 - 2:42 pm

This was my favourite song when I was 12. The last ‘pop’ band I was really into before rap/metal took over. I miss that innocent kid I was so much. Still have the CD over 20 years later. Birdhouse In Your Soul by The Might Be Giants is another great feelgood tune.

elleInWi 6/22/2021 - 9:00 pm

I was a teenager when this came out. 1st time i heard it was on vh1 when i was gettin ready for school n ive loved it ever since. I miss the 90s. I hate everything the millenium brought and i wanna go back in time

Robert77 6/24/2021 - 1:51 am

I miss the 90’s also. My happy song from then was Alice in Chains “Would”

thehusk 6/23/2021 - 1:42 am

I miss the 90s to, though I was only really happy until ’96. After that, everything got worse for me year after year. I relate a lot to the desire to go back – I imagine how thinks might’ve worked out differently.

thehusk 6/23/2021 - 1:42 am

*things

heartlessviking 6/22/2021 - 10:49 pm

I think I’ve desensitized my music trigger such that if a perfect seratonin song arrives, I listen to it until it can’t bring me pure joy anymore. At that point, it’s just dance and very silly humans that do it for me.

afval 6/23/2021 - 7:33 am

marijuana breath by Adam Jenson is mine the lyrics are depressing and melancholic but the beat is super upbeat plus marijuana is what I turn to when the sadness takes hold of my mind