Home General Emails & Moderations

Emails & Moderations

by RealTalk30

I just checked my email and there were like 80 emails about moderation and people just messaging me.

I’m soooo sorry if it seemed like I was ignoring people, I’m not. I just don’t check my email very often at all.

Idk..it feels like I should say more or respond to some but I don’t have time right now.

So if you’ve had missing comments on my posts I’m sorry I didn’t know they were there, I know you all take the time to comment and I feel bad now.
Sorry if this applies to you! 😐 *80 face palms*

Tristeza 8/23/2013 - 10:12 am

80 emails…?
RealTalk is a rockstar here.

Procel 8/23/2013 - 12:02 pm

Fuck u I wated for ages for replys!!! πŸ˜› lol only joking whats da happy happs? πŸ™‚

RealTalk30 8/23/2013 - 12:27 pm

I was like.. 😯When I saw all the emails..my jaw dropped! lol I’m still getting use to this I guess.

Well today is another easy day I think. I’m working in a tall building where waiting for the elevator can take almost 10 minutes each time. It’s soooo quite I have to play my iPod. No one working around me..yet! It’s beautiful! πŸ™‚ hehe. So yeah..just me and the sounds of Atreyu, a static lullaby, Brand New, thrice and destroy the runner! Oh and bob marley! lol

I got a speeding ticket yesterday but I’m trying not to let it bug me, nothing I can do about it.

How’s abouts yous theres? πŸ™‚

Procel 8/23/2013 - 1:31 pm

Well heres an insider tip to this place man. Check ur fekn emails every few days πŸ˜› I check em every few hours lol. Ah man that sounds wonderful! Peace and quite and do your work as u want. No one to get in the way, lucky bastard lol. Speeding ticket? Bad RT! Speed limits are there for a reason πŸ˜› I find the majority of laws are for the majority of peopls. I dont see us as within the majority ergo the ajority of rules dont apply πŸ™‚

RealTalk30 8/23/2013 - 2:51 pm

Things got kinda busy and hectic now at work.. This office lady approached me and blamed me for all kinds of noise but I want making noise.. Stupid preppy office people! 😑

clevername 8/23/2013 - 2:58 pm

Ever heard the phrase: “it’s only illegal if you get caught?”

RealTalk30 8/23/2013 - 3:23 pm