Home General im tired…just make it stop

im tired…just make it stop

by lozzamay297

stop this pain, im so tired of it i want to sleep at a normal time again i want to laugh again and i want to be genuinely happy again not just fake happy to the cashier so she doesnt think im some snobby *****,,my motto is fake it till u make it, i havent made it yet,been faking it for years no change. just someone help me, please..

Ladybugluvr99 9/18/2019 - 3:13 am

Have you ever thought about medication?
Its worth the cost and does help ………
Prayer helps too

lozzamay297 10/10/2019 - 2:17 pm

yes im on medication, for a while now its not helping yet. and yes i pray ALOT. nothing seems to come of it, i can eel myself losing faith but im trying not too

maybye 9/18/2019 - 7:33 am

i really relate to this. sometimes i feel like, i win one battle, but the war is never-ending. you just need to find happiness out of the little things, out of yourself. so no one can dull your sunshine . this is advice someone gave me recently. it hasnt help me find a reason to live, but it has helped me stop feeling so much pain. before i sleep i think about everything im grateful for, like the people who care for me, or what i appreciate about myself. i try to be as kind as possible. i know our voice is brutal, it is critical, it slams us down. but u know, dont listen to your thoughts. the fact that you do little things like fake a smile to a cashier to be polite/make their day instead of just giving a blackface and not acknowledging them, i think that shows that u have a beautiful soul! u might think u arent making it yet, but you are getting there! little milestones! its hard to achieve, surely, but ur hardwork is definitely not in vain.. cheers, hope this helps

lozzamay297 10/10/2019 - 2:20 pm

helps more than u know, ive gotten pretty bad since i wrote this but u honestly put a smile on my face, a real one, so thankyou u very well might of just saved a life

Cause of Death: Suicide 9/24/2019 - 8:31 pm

I don’t even fake it, I just stay in bed all day for the last 7 years and pray that I’ll die painlessly without being conscious of it. So I don’t have to wake up to the same horrible place to the same horrible people in the same terrible life that I’ve never wanted.

lozzamay297 10/10/2019 - 2:22 pm

i have been doing that for the past two weeks of my school holidays, my brain is in hell right now and noone else knows what i go thru, noone on this earth knows how horrible my day was yesterday and today. but the way your feeling is exactly how im feeling