Home Chronic Pain

anyway just leaving this up

“Postal” has made creepy comments bordering on sexual harassment on System’s posts, posts the same incoherent bullshit over and over again while aware of their actions, irritates everybody here except those naïve enough to talk to her, posted stories, selfies and comments that don’t line up and contradict each other, masqueraded as multiple alts, harassed members here with flat out blatant lies, please get rid of them now, I don’t want to see this bullshit when I come here

thedevilisclose 4/18/2021 - 10:11 am

just so you know idfk, i didnt delete your post that can clearly be seen here but not under my post.

im either thinking postal is a mod and thats the only reason they havent been kicked off yet. if this isnt the case, maybe they should have done something about it before a comment like that was warranted.

Idfk anymore, I'm just here I guess 4/18/2021 - 10:18 am

Nah for real we should’ve just read the FAQ

Idk what it is about this site, it brings out the worst in everybody. It’s like that one episode of the Twilight zone, “Nightmare On Elm Street”?

I automatically jumped to assuming the mods had pretty abandoned this site and that I’d have to report this to WordPress, the police, or a third party site or something because I got caught up in all the hubbub, I’m sure if you email them at that address they will do something.

Something about this site incites histrionics, pretentiousness, and sanctimony, but I’ve never seen anything a bad as postal. There’s the guy with the thought disorder, but they don’t seem like they’re trolling, as much as it aggravates me to see their posts because it makes me feel like I’m having a stroke reading them.

thedevilisclose 4/18/2021 - 10:36 am

no, ive emailed and used the report button at the top of posts many times, they havent done anything

Idfk anymore, I'm just here I guess 4/18/2021 - 11:38 am

Uh

Well I’m pretty sure postal isn’t a mod

Robert77 4/18/2021 - 11:33 am

Ive had a few posts just disappeared recently and pretty sure I didn’t say anything offensive in them. Im thinking maybe there is a mod that shouldn’t be a mod. I could be wrong.

SadPotato 4/18/2021 - 12:03 pm

Do you mean comments or posts? Because a person who makes a post can delete any comments on it. So, if it were comments on someone’s post, they decided to delete it for whatever reason. I don’t think the feature should exist, but it is what it is. Comments are also sometimes automatically deleted if they contain any banned words (these are mostly profanity and methods). However, if multiple posts were deleted then I have no idea. That’s only happened when a troll has spammed posts or if there were multiple posts with toxic comment sections.

system 4/18/2021 - 1:30 pm

the mods are fucking slacking, it’s getting old at this point.

SP Administrator 4/18/2021 - 2:55 pm

We don’t follow every post here. If you have a problem with a user, and reporting posts isn’t enough (e.g., they are harassing you), send us an email — the.suicide.project at gmail.com

that’s all it takes.

thedevilisclose 4/18/2021 - 3:05 pm

you have been sent many emails about this person and still nothing was done

Idfk anymore, I'm just here I guess 4/18/2021 - 3:28 pm

Well

Depending on the tone you take no offense, but it’s done and over now

SP Administrator 4/18/2021 - 3:29 pm

How would you know how many emails we’ve been sent about a user?

How would you know the steps we’ve previously taken to try and keep this user away?

Why assume the worst? We’re trying our best.

thedevilisclose 4/18/2021 - 3:36 pm

all im saying is that if you were trying an update instead of just leaving us here would have been nice

Idfk anymore, I'm just here I guess 4/18/2021 - 3:40 pm

Yeah that does make sense

Abnormal.Thoughts 4/18/2021 - 7:27 pm

I get that you don’t always have time to keep up with all of it, maybe a new mod or two wouldn’t hurt? Honestly, I can keep up with the site in an hour or two a day tops, it’s not real time monitoring, but take turns just reading the daily posts and comments to make sure something or someone isn’t getting out of hand.
I know, it’s asking a lot, but it’s really not so much that’s it’s impossible.