I lose myself in music when I don’t want to talk to people or face the world. However, music has been the thing most accompanied from my suicide attempts.
I remember every song for every time I tried to commit suicide.
1. You Only Live Once – Suicide Silence (the irony, I know.)
2. A Match Into Water – Pierce the Veil
3. If I’m James Dean, You’re Audrey Hepburn – Sleeping with Sirens
4. The Drug In Me Is You – Falling In Reverse
5. Miserable at Best – My Chemical Romance
6. CheaterCheaterBestFriendEater – Never Shout Never
7. A Trophy Father’s Trophy Son – Sleeping with Sirens
8. Baby Don’t Cut – B-Mike
9. Through Stained Glass Eyes and Colorful Tears – Pierce the Veil
10. Don’t Wake Me – Skillet
11. Murdered Love – P.O.D
12. Youth of the Nation – P.O.D.
13. Beside You – Marianas Trench
14. Hold On Till May – Pierce the Veil
These songs played every time I tried to commit suicide and, some of these songs, helped me put down what I was doing. So, I guess you could say that, some of these songs actually saved my life. I probably wouldn’t be here if it weren’t for some of these songs…I have nobody to thank but the artists who composed these songs AND performed them.
14 attempts. Wow.
So, okay, I think I’ll make a list of songs which might push me over the edge:
1. Anything by Will Smith’s daughter
2. Hey There Delilah by Plain White T’s
3. More than two reggae songs in a row
4. All trap music
5. Most dubstep, after it reaches the drop
6. Those studio musicians on Letterman
7. Purple Rain
8. Most punk music
14. Limp Bizkit
I don’t understand. IF this was a “joke”, I’m not laughing. If you were serious, wow.
I listen to music also, to forget about the world, to vanish
Music helps me forget the world too. If only for a little bit at a time<3 I'll always be thankful for music in my life.
Oh, I see. You’re one of those serious people. My bad.
I’m sorry. I didn’t think that a place by the name of SUICIDE project was the joke to you.
Sigh. You are quite the party aren’t you. Sometimes humour can, you know, cheer people up. People who are depressed. But not in this case I see.
In all due respect, your humor was rather hurtful.
How did it hurt you, and how can I make it up to you?
You poked fun at the reason that these songs were playing during each of my suicide attempts and you don’t need to make anything up, I forgive you already.(:
Sorry. I didn’t mean to poke fun at you, I just wanted to do a reverse version of your post. Sorry I hijacked it. And thank you.
It’s good you enjoy music and it makes you feel better.
I understand what you were trying to do C: no problem at all
Okay, I’ll shut up now, but good luck with everything, and hope you never make number 15.
No need to shut up n.n my feelings get hurt easily, no worries. Mental thing. Yeah, I’m praying I won’t make 15 either
@muspelhem – Nickelback at #9 ~ #13 is totally hilarious. 🙂
@PierceTheVeilAddict – Your sense of humor will return one day. SP is often quite funny. You’re a newbie all full of piss and vinegar but it’ll get better. Go with the flow, don’t beat yourself off.
Turbulence- Universal Struggle
Sarah McLachlan- World on Fire
2pac- Unconditional Love
Rod Stewart verison- Amazing Grace