i want to make a list for just in case…want to drop it here. i’m gonna pick little bit underrated movies, and some of popular ones.
1) Gattaca (1997) story about a genetically inferior man
2) Chung Hing sam lam (1994) life of two melancholic cops
3) Stand by me (1986) best coming of age movie, different and sweet
4) Barry lyndon (1975) you can find anything in this movie; suffer, pain, joy, all-life movie directed by kubrick. barry hold on everything to the end.
5) c.r.a.z.y (2005) best family drama, period
6) zero kelvin (1995) its the most poetic film i have ever seen. ”A powerful psychological and physical drama set against stunningly bleak arctic scenery”
7) this is england (2006) – this is england ’86 (2010) – this is england ’88 (2011) a long voyage to 80’era friendships, lost, love, happines and sadness.
8) noi albinoi (2003) life of a 18 year old boy, on fjord in the north of Iceland.
9) space odyssey (1968) you might get bored in this movie. but if you are already bored, like me, it will be your all time-best movie. when i do sport, i just open dave’s running scene on spaceship. i feel so identify to him. i hope you do so.
10) klass (2007) best estonian movie.
(sorry for my bad english, again)