Home General US Border — Help Me Crossover
Report Post

US Border — Help Me Crossover

by kills

Alright, here’s the deal. I need an address from somebody who lives in the states — preferably california so I can tell the border cops I got a destination. I’m going to tell them I’m going to spend a few months time with you at your place to kick back. All pleasure no business this time. (lie). All business AND pleasure. So! Who wants to help me make it big in the city of angels? I’m going to L.A with a dream in my heart. Driving down in my shitty Cavalier with outdated stickers and an exhaust system that’s seen better days but who gives a fuck. All that matters is that I get there. I’m going to take this week to prep what I need and head on out very soon.


Related posts


Morris 8/3/2015 - 5:17 pm

I can give you an address but I no longer live there. It’s on Cleveland Ave. in Oceanside, CA. 92054. (The 900 block I think. Right across the street from that liquor store by the railroad tracks, near that shady motel where the tweaker s hang out, 2 blocks away from the beach).

kills 8/3/2015 - 5:36 pm

well as long as they dont ccheck to make sure you still live there ill be good. what name should i give em should they ask? Morris IWishIWasALesbian?

Morris 8/3/2015 - 5:46 pm

Hahaha. Uh, I guess you could make up a name. Try “Morris Corrigan”, that sounds believable.
I have lived in San Diego County for most of my life so I’m probably on record in their system somewhere. I could give you a Utah address. Tell ’em you’re a Mormon visiting the Holy Land. They’ll wave you through customs quickly, hoping you don’t start preaching at ’em.

kills 8/3/2015 - 5:54 pm

I’ll stick with san diego. Morris Corrigan eh. How about Morris Seafor

Morris 8/3/2015 - 6:02 pm

If I vouch for you you’ll have to promise not to commit any major crimes during your visit to the US. K?

kills 8/4/2015 - 12:09 am

Sigh. i really cant promise that man

wndozh8er 8/3/2015 - 5:31 pm


wndozh8er 8/3/2015 - 5:31 pm

Get extra for me and I’ll pay you

Opacity 8/3/2015 - 5:35 pm

Hi Kills, would you be able to go on Kik? M & I want to talk to you about this scenario

kills 8/3/2015 - 5:37 pm

I dont use kik anymore. You dont think its a good idea blah blah blah

Opacity 8/3/2015 - 5:40 pm

That’s not it, I’ve been in a similar situation before so I might have some tips for you. Trust me Kills, this is more serious than you think (Morris’ fake address won’t cut it either). Please download Kik if you can.

kills 8/3/2015 - 5:43 pm

no i hav fuckers annoying me on kik. Just email me.

Opacity 8/3/2015 - 5:48 pm

Get a new profile then? M & I both want to talk which we cannot do via email.

kills 8/3/2015 - 5:54 pm

i dont need fuckin tips. ill handle it myself

Opacity 8/3/2015 - 5:56 pm

Yeah well if you’re not careful you could be permanently banned from the U.S….
They also will want to see proof of your communication with the party to which you are referring, and they will call that person to make sure you aren’t lying. The U.S. does not want illegal immigrants.

kills 8/3/2015 - 6:03 pm

im very familiar with process. i know what im doing. dont worry your little heads about it

Opacity 8/3/2015 - 6:09 pm

Righty-O. Make sure you don’t try to cross through with any weapons.

Morris 8/3/2015 - 6:12 pm

Here’s an idea: There are tons of tattoo artists and shops in San Diego. Go online and view different artists portfolios. Contact an artist whose work you like, then schedule an appointment with him. If a customs agent wants proof of why you’re visiting the US, tell him to call the artist you’ve scheduled an appointment with.

LittleBead 8/3/2015 - 6:33 pm

I think that Morris’ advice is a good idea. It would work in your case.

kills 8/4/2015 - 12:11 am

We’ll see. I have a few days to develop the plan. the best plans are unplanned though

Leave a Comment