Mine was being told that I should be a stripper. Yeah, sure get a 260 pound girl on that pole, but he told that there were girls my size with smaller boobs working those poles.
You all know why I hate men.
Reasons not to be a stripper:
1. I hate men, and entertaining men would be my number one worse nightmare.
2. I’m afraid of being upside down, and don’t strippers go upside down on those poles.
3. I don’t have the flexibility to work a pole.
4. Never worked a pole in my life.
5 If a man hits on me in the strip club, I would probably pepper spay him.
6. I hate sex, period.
7. Do I say that I hate men?
8. I hate social gatherings.
9. If I had a career as stripper, I would probably drink some bleach because I know what a disgrace I would be.
10. I would be surrounded by morons, thugs, cheaters, players, and criminals.
I know that my reasons were redundant, but please men get this though your heads. I have no interest in being desirable to you. Please, there are other women out there, who would love to give you their vagina. It ain’t me.
Can’t think of other stupid things I’ve been told as of the moment. Gotta get dinner, so how about you?