Home Coping Skills Happiness

Happiness

by LostLittleGirl

quick question for u guys . what makes u happy , if anything does ? -xoxo , Li <3

a1957 5/25/2019 - 2:46 pm

When I take on a worthy challenge, say a repair around the house or at work, and succeed in making that device or system whole again.

When a business deal goes as it should.

When a relationship goes to it’s best.

When I hear a chorus of birds chirping.

When I see a vintage aircraft fly over.

When I see a vintage car being driven.

When the cat I hold purrs.

LostLittleGirl 5/25/2019 - 4:17 pm

i like this a lot , thank u

Hope Dream Love 5/25/2019 - 3:52 pm

animals. nature. anything not human. i hate humans. they destroy and only think of themselves. (humans as a whole. i can deal with select individual humans)

LostLittleGirl 5/25/2019 - 4:17 pm

yea same , humans suck

Yoges 5/25/2019 - 4:30 pm

The kind of innocence you sometimes find in animals and infants makes me happy. I feel content by the fact that never mind how fucked up my life was, innocence will forever be there in the world long after me.

LostLittleGirl 5/25/2019 - 6:41 pm

yea i get that

rocketman 5/25/2019 - 5:56 pm

A BOTTLE OF VODKA A BATH AND A CLEAN PAIR OF SHORTS! πŸ™‚

It’s not magical, What makes us happy is doing the things we enjoy and are interested in, which could be anything, the real problem is a lot of us focus on the things we have to do, like go to work, clean the house,pay bills,deal with people we don’t care for,responsibilities, although these things are necessary they are not what we really want to do, if you are doing these type of things all day your really not happy all day! So it is important for us to do the things we enjoy to balance it out. Nobody is happy 24 hrs a day, I’m happy 50% of the day and unhappy the other 50% because I take the time to do what I enjoy πŸ™‚ However I work fast! at ROCKET SPEED! To get the things I need to do done and Don’t procrastinate about doing them because I don’t want to do them. I set a goal get it done and stop! then do what I enjoy. If you don’t know what you enjoy that’s because your to busy being responsible and or procrastinating about them. That’s part of it.

Hope Dream Love 5/25/2019 - 6:05 pm

sadly not everyone has time to do what they want or the energy. i work from 2am-8am or lunchtime depending on the day. the rest of the time im trying to catch up on sleep or eating. id love to have time to paint or write.

rocketman 5/25/2019 - 6:23 pm

What can I SAY? πŸ™
Hope Dream Love: The truth might be a good place to start!! Rocket
Rocketman: Yeah I’ll try that! I know exactly what you are talking about! I’m not joking I WORKED 6 DAYS A WEEK 12 HR’S A DAY FOR YEARS! I was tired trust me! That’s why I came to this site I just was looking for ways to off myself, that was 8 years ago but I put together a plan to stop doing that and work on it, very slowly I made progress never thought I’d make it! 8 years later! I accomplished it! πŸ™‚ So my message to you is hang tough and work on it!

LostLittleGirl 5/25/2019 - 6:43 pm

aaaaaaaa yesssss vodka and a bath is gooooooood haha

Hope Dream Love 5/25/2019 - 6:05 pm

Hope Dream Love 5/25/2019 - 6:06 pm

ugh it gave me a 404 code..didnt mean to post it twice oops lol

rocketman 5/25/2019 - 6:26 pm

Once is enough I’m not completely brain dead! πŸ™‚

rocketman 5/25/2019 - 6:37 pm

Also the one of the most important things that makes me happy is laughter! How can you be unhappy if your laughing or smiling? jokes comedy! There is nothing happy about being serious all the time.

LostLittleGirl 5/25/2019 - 6:43 pm

true true

rocketman 5/25/2019 - 6:49 pm

Sorry I keep coming back! This subject is close to me!
I was painting today and no that doesn’t make me happy, so while painting I was singing a xmas song and making up the lines! here’s one of them, TIS THE SEASON TO BE JOLLY ! FA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA! GOT NO CHOICE GOT I GOT NO MONEY! FA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA! DOGS ARE BARKING GOT NO DOG FOOD! FA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA! anyways I started laughing while singing and I don’t even have a dog! πŸ™‚

LostLittleGirl 5/25/2019 - 6:54 pm

no no don’t feel bad i absolutely love your answers they’re greattttt ! also i sing so maybe i’ll record that song and publish it hahahahahha

Jack 5/25/2019 - 9:22 pm

Being in a place, alone, all by myself.

LostLittleGirl 5/25/2019 - 10:18 pm

same , especially if it’s late at night

TheOpenRoad 5/27/2019 - 12:07 pm