Home General Birth

Birth

by eternaldarkness

I despise having been born into this shitty world. I’ve had to endure a horrible life, wrought with poverty and abuse on top of misery. Ah, if only my life had been snuffed out as a fetus or embryo. Would have saved me a lifetime of pain and torture. But alas, I am here. Living a punishing existence. How lovely.

rdytoleave 11/15/2019 - 5:04 pm

The one good thing I can say that I’ve done when I go, is that I haven’t participated in bringing another being into existence.

ElElyon 11/15/2019 - 5:09 pm

Hey, then don’t sell yourself short! That means that, by default, you are an objectively better person than ~70% of American parents.

a1957 11/15/2019 - 10:15 pm

Strongly agree.

LoveDogs 11/15/2019 - 7:57 pm

Nice to see you back Eternal. It has been quite a while!!

eternaldarkness 11/15/2019 - 8:07 pm

Yes, but it’s bad when I’m back on SP tho… -_-
Not doing well…

eternaldarkness 11/15/2019 - 8:07 pm

Life Sucks

a1957 11/15/2019 - 10:16 pm

Sorry your life still sucks but good to see you back.

eternaldarkness 11/15/2019 - 10:38 pm

Howdy a1957. What have u been up to?
Yes life sucks. Why can’t I have a non-sucky happy life?

a1957 11/16/2019 - 12:14 am

What have I been up to? I have been busy working. I have been getting help with comprehending and believing and seeing I was comprehensively fucked over but not inherently fucked up , yet fucked over to the point of wanting to die.
Your second question is the most important one. If I recall correctly, you are kept from working by a medical condition(s) and that is a tough way to have to live. I did see a show on Netflix where people that had been incurable got well.

Once 11/15/2019 - 10:44 pm

Maybe because then you’d be like one of those annoying bland dime-a-dozen robot cyborg vanilla dull people that seem to wander freely, smiling and reveling in their boringness. Who knows. Maybe that’s better. 🙂

eternaldarkness 11/16/2019 - 1:47 am

I’ll take happy and boring any day over miserable but interesting.

Cause of Death: Suicide 11/18/2019 - 1:14 am

I can’t for the life of me understand why I was ever born. I, likewise, would not feel I had missed out on anything, if I were to have been murdered as an embryo. I’ve been ready to die for at least 17 years. I hope I commit soon, but it’s such a rut to understand how to actually be able to cause your own death. I probably would have killed my self already and it would be easy for me to kill myself…. but I was raped pretty bad (I lost count how many times) and now I no longer have much control over my movements.i know it sounds weird. But I can’t even walk much anymore. All I do is sit. My hands don’t work anymore either. I really hope I am either murdered or I commit soon, I can’t for the life of me understand why I have not died yet. I’ve been trying to do nothing other than kill myself for the past 15 years.