Home Chronic Pain I’M THE ONE YOU’VE COME TO TALK TO. LEAVE A COMMENT

What’s on your mind, bud? Talk to me.
I know you came on this website to see what people have to say, to see if you can leave any comments. And I also know that you want to leave comments on people to help them with the shit they’re going through.

SCREW THAT. THAT’S NOT WHY YOU’RE HERE. YOU’RE HERE BECAUSE YOU NEED HELP, YOU NEED SOMEONE WHO’LL LISTEN.

I WILL LISTEN.

Leave a comment, let’s talk. I’ll listen. No judgement, no problem-solving (unless you want it). I’ll try my best to understand, I’ll try my best to here you until you’re through, and most importantly I WILL NOT LEAVE YOU. Talk to me, leave a comment.

To the admins: I’ve been here since 2012, if memory serves me. I’ve been to some of the deepest, shittiest parts of life and came back fighting with lots of psychedelics, booze, victories and losses. I’ve had an amazing amount of love thrown at me and have recently come back to this site with the intention of helping.

chxice 9/13/2020 - 9:31 am

how r u ? its hard to get up and my motivation is non-existent… but I’m getting there- or I’m trying…

OddOneOut 9/13/2020 - 10:38 pm

Hey, I’m doing alright. For now, I have enough emotional strength to keep myself upright.

You’re feeling unmotivated, and that’s okay! We all have periods of time where we feel down and out, unable to do anything. The hardest enemy to beat is yourself mate, because you decide 100% what you do with what you have. Barring being in a coma, if you have life within you you have potential. Remember that, realize that, and give yourself the willpower to act on that. You’ve got this.

freight train to pain 9/13/2020 - 10:23 am

I’m far past the point where talking helps, but I just wanted to say thanks for your good intentions. May I ask what turned your life around?

OddOneOut 9/13/2020 - 10:40 pm

Nothing turned my life around. I realized that life ain’t some road where you can choose to go backwards. You can simply choose from the millions of different paths that you come across. But no matter what path you choose, IT’LL ALWAYS BE HARD. The life of a celebrity? DIFFICULT. The life of a homeless dude? ALSO DIFFICULT. We can’t play pain Olympics, because that shit has no winners. It’s immeasurable and more importantly it achieves NOTHING. We just need to love each other, be positive to each other and try to understand each other. I’m here to try and do just that.

Virus.Found 9/13/2020 - 3:21 pm

This sounds like a personal attack. May just be the caps lock though.^^ I honestly wouldn’t come back here, if I was feeling okay, so why do you.? I’m sure everyone helps each other out already, that’s what I like about this website.

OddOneOut 9/13/2020 - 10:42 pm

Like I said mate, I’m trying to help. Those who come here don’t want to leave, sure. But they sometimes can’t. A good way to not come back here is to not need it anymore, by finding the positivity that was missing in one’s life. I can’t provide such things for everyone in their personal lives, but I can try and do that here. Love, understanding, support and positivity. It’s not that hard to realize, but difficult to act out. This is my first step towards accomplishing that.

imissyou 9/13/2020 - 11:37 pm

Well….what can I say.

I was 20 years old when I got accused of 3rd degree harassment. I plead out with very limited amounts of information, and the plea resulted in a five year restraining order. It expired exactly a month ago.

These past five years I’ve been really afraid and have felt stuck. I’ve had to question whether what I did was abusive or not, and I basically just decided not to do those things anymore. It has been very isolating. I don’t call people, give out my phone number, check in with people, or write letters anymore. I don’t want to give someone the chance to accuse me again because I was punished rather severely.

I did send one message to the person who had the restraining order requesting closure, but it seems like it is a fruitless request. I’d really like for them to answer the question: “If that was harassment, how do you connect with people in any way, shape, or form.”

Sometimes I worry that I’m just delusional again, and I really doubt myself. I just turned 26, but if I ever think I might end up back in jail, I would literally rather just kill myself. I wish the person with the restraining order would’ve just killed me instead of prolonging my suffering.

I don’t know how to move on from it. I’m too afraid.

OddOneOut 9/17/2020 - 8:18 pm

It’s totally valid of you to feel all this. Such a traumatic event at a young age like that, it’ll leave a person with a feeling of doubt and fear for a while. You say you don’t know how to move on from it and that’s okay too.

But the thing is, you are the only one who can give you permission to move on. I’m not saying that once you choose to do it, it’ll magically just happen. What am I saying is that once you choose to do so, as hard as it’ll be, you’ll start the journey to move on. It’s scary but only you can start it.

buggy 9/14/2020 - 2:44 am

I’m 17 and a girl. Im hideous and I truly mean that. My face looks like a mask. Recession of my entire face because of incorrect tongue posture as a child. My face is flat my eyes are the tiniest eyes you have ever seen, a big bulbous nose a recessed chin, fat cheeks and because of how tiny my chin is no matter what weight I’m at there is a double chin. And to make it all worse a crooked nose and crooked eyes and face. I am trying so hard to continue living so hard but how how can I keep up hope when evry opportunity out there is less for me for somthing I cant even control , how my face looks. I have always been picked on and will always be treated as less than, less valuable as a human and possibly even less intelligent because the media portrays unattended people as not smart. This is the most helpless feeling I could possibly experience and I have lived a life of childhood abuse. The only person I have is my dad and he’s 73 and im killing him and myself slowly wkth this constant pain i cannot escape. I just wish I could be a better daughter show him so much happiness before he’s lost but instead I make his life miserable when he’s already been through hell and back in this life. When he goes I might go with him

OddOneOut 9/17/2020 - 8:26 pm

You wrote me a whole paragraph on the negative things of your life. I bet if you tried even just a little bit, you could write just as much on the positive things about you. I know that everything you’ve said is as real as it gets, but you also have to come meet me in the middle saying that the positives are also real.
If I tell you to “just focus on the positives”, I’ll just be one of the common folk trying to cheer you up. What I will say is that you need to bring those positives forward and make your personality into the positive things about you.

rivets 9/14/2020 - 6:32 am

Satan?

Once 9/15/2020 - 7:20 pm

I came here for the macadamia nuts and stayed for Thursday night bingo.

JudgeMeNot 9/16/2020 - 12:59 am

Your a bit aggressive dude.

OddOneOut 9/17/2020 - 8:26 pm

I’m sorry. I just really wanna help.