Home General

by Jack

I think that I’m gonna die soon because I’ll get cancer. I’ll have this cancer because of these psychiatric pills I took (and still take) daily for more than ten years

Abnormal.Thoughts 10/27/2020 - 12:44 am

Fuck it. Give me cancer. Make it a bad one so I die quick. I can’t do it myself but this life is fucked.

Abandoned 10/27/2020 - 3:31 am

Hugs

Her0Reb313 10/27/2020 - 5:05 am

@Abnormal Thoughts

That’s not something you wish for. If you’ve ever known anyone with Cancer you know it’s the slowest most painful way to die.. It’s not a quick death by any means.. Most people die screaming in pain. 🙁

My mothers mother has breast cancer as we speak and she is having a very difficult time with Chemo and Radiation.

@Jack

Try not to think so dark because of the medications you take. Just curious, do they help you when you take them?

Think about the quality of life you DO have. Don’t let the sickness that drags you down outweigh the good feelings you do have.

We are not being meant to live forever,. We all get sick and die in time. I wish it weren’t that way.. I wish we all could die soundly in our sleep.

I don’t want my granny to die screaming and in pain.. I t breaks my heart.

Take care.

Abnormal.Thoughts 10/27/2020 - 9:00 am

I’ve lost several people to cancer, it’s a terrible thing and I don’t wish it on anyone, but if it buys my ticket on the midnight train outta here it might be worth it. And it wouldn’t even be my fault that way.
So yeah, that last comment was coming from a pretty angry place, I hope you don’t get cancer Jack, that was not a very supportive comment.

Arron 10/27/2020 - 10:36 pm

Her0Reb313 is right, that’s not something you wish for. I’ve seen posts by people on this site who were suffering through cancer and suicidal because of the pain and ravages it does to the body. It’s fine to rant about wanting cancer, or aids, or being murdered, but I hope no one seriously thinks that’s a viable way to go. Her0, I wish you the best dealing with your mother’s cancer. It’s not easy. I know from experience.

JudgeMeNot 10/29/2020 - 6:48 pm

Lucky. Cancer is a slow death but atleast you can smoke weed.