something to think about. please think about it.
– don’t do it in house/apartment ! (if other people are living with you), there home will become graveyard, not a place for living.
– don’t do it in public ! ending in a busy place, you don’t want a kid to see it and be traumatized for the rest of his life do you?
– don’t do it with the help of others ! ex. train, you will ruin someone else life or in the best case make his mental health a living hell, with nightmares and sleepless nights.
– don’t do it with p@rtner ! many say they are ready, almost all change there minds in the end, don’t push or feel being pushed when you are at that point, someone will regret it.
– write a thank you letter for your family & friends, let them know you care for them, and it was not there fault, you did this for your own happiness and not out of sadness in the end. They will be thinking about you every hour of everyday for the rest of there life’s, with this you give them some comfort in sadness and grieving.
– and don’t do it out of sadness, depression, anger, regret… you have suffered enough, if it must, let the last moments be something worth living for.
/ feel free to add something more