I’m constantly asked for reasons to keep on living. But I can think of many more to just die right here.
- Who’s actually going to miss you? Friends acknowledge it and move on, as do family. The goverment might miss you as it is one less person to get tax from.
- It’s considerably more a selfless act than a selfish one. Think about strangers you walk past and are around every day. Wouldn’t life be easier if there was one less **** in your way?
- It’s a human right to live, and another to die.
- What about colleagues? Have you ever had someone that was dragging you down or being too terrible at what they do? Didn’t you wish they weren’t bothering you?
- I’m supposed to sit down and watch others die and fight for something of which they probably stood by their own ideal for it, while I continue on living? Tell me how that’s fair!
- As long as you keep on living there is always going to be debt. Pain debt. Money debt. Emotional debt. Hey, look get out clause!
- Suicide is cowardly.
Here’s why I don’t want to commit suicide:
- I can’t find a painless way.
I will give as much of my possessions as I can to someone who can help me kill myself painlessly.