I have found that a way to help you figure out things is to analyze your dreams. I know some of them are seemingly meaningless, but it seems to help me. Also sharing them with others help as well. Here are a few of my own:
*warning, this first one is a bit gross*
- I mashed a bump and instead of puss coming out, I pulled a neuron out of my skin.
- My local college was located in a swamp. A former friend and I wore old time dresses (Gothic era) with petticoats. I found a book of nautical poetry and began to read it. The buildings were made of wood and looked similar to old captains cabins.
- I ordered a cake that was a few inches long, but the one brought to me was made in feet. The man who brought them was changed into a bunch of chickens as punishment and placed in a nearby chicken pen. There was a plane crash. A message popped in the air (similar to that of a text message bubble) saying that we should move the victims to a movie theater. The plane had hit the top of a large hill and squashed my sisters truck. The victims had to be lured down through song. There were also many ghosts who could only be seen by a few people.
- Drinking tap water caused people to go insane. I drank some by accident and began to attack people.
- People sized spiders ate clothing as a food source. Spiders 5x that size control the people sized spiders. I stayed in a house that was packed full of food. There wasn’t enough room to sit so I sat on a recliner with two other people and one was a guy. He was acting weird so I slapped him and moved. My former best friend wanted to make a cake for her little brother’s birthday. The old man there wouldn’t let us use his cake mix so we left to buy some but the spiders stopped us. My friend threw up on me.
- I kept drinking, but no matter how much I consumed, I couldn’t get drunk. (The scene was similar to that of when naruto first meets lady tsunade in the bar and she is drinking)
So, that is all I have written in my dream diary so far. Share your dreams or help others figure out the meanings of theirs.