Home Poetry & Art I want to die

I want to die

by aspie

I try I try I try

I want to die

I ask myself

Why Why

The tears I cry remind me I don’t want to die

I live

kupo95 4/6/2016 - 5:38 pm

You ok aspie?

PhantomCitizen43 4/6/2016 - 5:44 pm

I like the poetic nature of your post. And I also like the Honesty of your post.
You seem to be going through a difficult time.
I understand where you are coing from. I have had many days where I wanted to die but just kept living and crying my way through life….just because Im supposed to live.
But ultimately I can say. that I am glad to be alive even after all of the bad times and bad days I have had in the past. I have found that YES> Bad days do come… and on those bad days I often wish I would be be gone from this world. But I find that if I push through those bad days that better days come and when the better days come I am glad to be alive.. and glad that I did not end myself.
So hang in there my friend.
What is going on in your life to make you cry and have thoughts of suicide??

aspie 4/6/2016 - 9:41 pm

I’m glad to be alive too
Just to feel my skin
if its not your time its not your time

distant.road 4/6/2016 - 6:12 pm

Hi aspie… If you want to talk, we’re here for you.

rocketman 4/6/2016 - 7:07 pm

aspie, we all want to die, then again we want to live! well one thing is for sure we will die, wait your turn. no cutting in front of the line. 🙂

aspie 4/6/2016 - 9:38 pm

Lol I like your additude

aspie 4/6/2016 - 9:35 pm

You don’t known how much your kind feedback means to me. SP is helping me get out my shell and get back on track.
I have highs and lows throughout the day I hide all my pain with a smail I often feel inferior.
I never attempted suicide I never had seriou plans of… Because of fear of enternal torment in hell.
my parents are old fashion they don’t even know I’m a member of this forum.
I’m a man with shattered dreams and an broken heart.
I always put myself in fantasy land in my head it was my way of dealing with the hell of my childhood.

rocketman 4/6/2016 - 9:39 pm

aspie, Sorry about your past, but you are in charge of the future!

aspie 4/6/2016 - 9:42 pm

I’m moving in the right direction!

aspie 4/6/2016 - 9:45 pm

Me and my father used to fight a lot but now we are ok