Home Fun & Interesting Dying to Live

So I want to try something.  A ‘Proof of God‘ project if you will…

I’d like to be clinically dead long enough to see the “other side” and if possible ask God a few questions and then be resuscitated.  (If there is such a deity).

This would actually be pretty awesome to do “Live” on Facebook or YouTube.   It seems I would need a partner to resuscitate me after I have been in fact, clinically flat lined with a heart monitor hooked up to verify time of death.

I have some ideas as to how I would do this, but suggestions are very welcome.

Once 2/14/2018 - 12:55 am

This sounds like the plot of Flatliners. I’ve always thought that would be interesting, although I personally doubt there would be a deity waiting to speak to. Sorry, I am suggestion-less, just wanted to throw in my two cents and wish you luck.

Die2Live 2/14/2018 - 1:06 am

Technically the whole purpose would be to in fact prove any kind of deity or absence of.

Nanika 2/14/2018 - 6:06 am

Legally speaking, if the resuscitation fails your partner will be in trouble as a killer or assisting a suicide. It’s nice if we didn’t have this kind if law.
Can I be the obe clinically flat? XD

Cause of Death: Suicide 2/14/2018 - 9:33 am

I’m interesting I think I have flat lined. No one believes me. But I haven’t been the same since

Cause of Death: Suicide 2/14/2018 - 9:34 am

I’m usually accurate about these things

Die2Live 2/14/2018 - 11:11 am

Do you have any recollection of your experience?

Cause of Death: Suicide 2/14/2018 - 7:07 pm

This may be more for the black web with more voluntees coming off of there.

Cause of Death: Suicide 2/14/2018 - 7:53 pm

No just rambled on trying to make my story depicted as accurately as possible. Anyway – it was deleted
Doesn’t matter just weighs at me explaining these things helps me out
Yet I do see it is not a compatible story with your request.
I am not of the religious sort. I do not expect a communion with god at the end of my tunnel (although I do not deny he may be forever there just not a starring role in my afterlife- whatever that means – I write these things and they somehow seem to come back to me and mean a lot more)

I can say maybe god was shown here in the act of respawn player at woman who I have known and cared about but god showing me woman has also cared enough to respawn me, yes, cared enough to respawn me for a second.

I can maybe say god was shown here in the act of player respawn at a phone call of a friend telling she had heard news of her ex being killed by gunshot.

I cannot recall details of phone call but it is what was mentioned. I was still grogged out.

I can say god has shown himself in the act of my kitten running away from home whom I deeply loved and cared for as to post endless searches and no return at this same time. (Yet I can say god has led me to believe that she has found a loving home) She always be my #1 though

I can say god was there when I dreamed of a wolve attacking my throat under hospital care but do not understand that part

Die2Live 2/14/2018 - 9:10 pm

Thank you for sharing.

Nanika 2/14/2018 - 10:21 pm

Dont worry I’m trying to remember a movie idk if it Ghost from the 90s, if your comment was true a lot of us fron the 90s wasn’t here and that movie was banned.

Nanika 2/14/2018 - 10:24 pm

The movie is Flatliners

Die2Live 2/15/2018 - 9:54 am

I think I may have seen it.

Nanika 2/15/2018 - 11:04 am

They made a remake last year I didn’t know until I was looking for, I just watched the 90s one.