Home General Reincarnated as…

Reincarnated as…

by eternaldarkness

Not that I believe in reincarnation- just a fun post- but if you could be reincarnated as anything, what would you choose to be and why?

User34730 2/20/2021 - 3:30 pm

any animal or plant that doesn’t have to interact with humans ever. something at the bottom of the sea I guess

Jack 2/20/2021 - 4:37 pm

A bird that can fly a lot. I would like to fly even as a human but without a plane or big fake wings.

blue_dude15 2/20/2021 - 6:43 pm

Probably a wolf or maybe fox, but one that doesn`t even get close to a human

Once 2/20/2021 - 11:36 pm

I’d come back as my mother and turn down my dad’s marriage proposal, effectively nullifying my own birth, maybe.

sgiksw 2/21/2021 - 1:52 am

Excellent! Was just saying to myself my parents should have never had me. There was never enough energy, attention or money for me. Seems to be the defining character of my life and how people treat me. Last. If, at all.

But I would come back as a french dog. They are so spoiled. I would have some human take care of me, feed me, bathe me, dress me etc.

But I will NEVEr come back to this hellscape. Hope it goes extinct. Humans are demonic.

The animals should take over.

Once 2/21/2021 - 3:42 pm

I didn’t take into consideration my plan would require time travel, which isn’t covered in the handbook…sigh.

eternaldarkness 2/22/2021 - 1:30 am

uh…if u come back as your mother, wouldn’t you still have to live another life as a human on Earth? You, the baby, wouldn’t have been created, but you’d essentially still have to live out your mother’s life (unless you make her commit suicide).

Once 2/22/2021 - 1:53 pm

Hmmmm. That wouldn’t be good…this is why I don’t time travel. Not because it’s probably impossible and remains an improbable theory, but because I didn’t think things through. I should be Impulsive, not Once. 😉 Yes, I as my own mother would need to off myself prior to my conception to avoid my own birth. Interdimensional travel is such a pain, somedays…so much paperwork.

Abnormal.Thoughts 2/21/2021 - 9:07 am

Yes, the animals should take over.

I want to come back as a dragon. lol. Burn everything and everyone I don’t like then fly away.

br0kenb0nez 2/21/2021 - 4:46 pm

i just want to be something with no feeling, but i would also love to be a bird, just to fly and get away from it all. haha maybe i’ll fly into a window

elleInWi 2/22/2021 - 12:28 am

Id want to be a shark. Explore the depths of the seas n gulfs but also be feared.

Azzam 2/23/2021 - 9:19 am

If it’s an Animal, i want to be A cat, owned by a kind and loving owner.

If as a human, i want to be born into a normal family, (I have a broken family) in a different timeline/world, where humanity are kind to each other. And i want to keep my memoris from my previous live, just so i can appreciate the world i live in, and try to live my life happily while trying to acchieve my dreams.