Home Coping Skills Protected: Reasons to Live #1: Copper

Protected: Reasons to Live #1: Copper

by whiskered-fish

glockamole 12/23/2015 - 7:19 pm

This is probably the cutest thing I’ve ever seen. I’m really glad you found something to help you stay, though.

whiskered-fish 12/23/2015 - 7:44 pm

I’m very happy that it made you happy. 🙂

Oh, I have a million reasons to stay. Maybe even more than I have reasons to go. My problem is restraining myself from ending my life in spite of all those reasons. If I force myself to write the reasons out every so often, it’ll be harder to ignore them. I hope that makes sense?

glockamole 12/23/2015 - 8:12 pm

Makes plenty of sense c: I find writing as a very important part of release, as it isn’t harmful. It works for me almost every time, and has saved my life once or twice.

whiskered-fish 12/24/2015 - 12:35 am

That’s awesome, I’m glad. 🙂

And yeah, I agree completely. I guess that’s why SP has been more help to me than my psychotherapy appointments. It’s all about writing, not talking.

mysteriousvisitor 12/23/2015 - 8:18 pm

Very cute kitty

whiskered-fish 12/24/2015 - 12:28 am

Thank you. (Aren’t they all, though?) 🙂

Tick 12/23/2015 - 8:42 pm

I would cuddle that kitty anyday, although my eyeballs would swell into googly eyes. No regrets.

whiskered-fish 12/24/2015 - 12:31 am

Haha, yeah. No regrets. I feel the same way, every time I wash my hands and re-open another one of his scratches. Burns like Hell, haha, but he’s worth it.

Cats are just great.

StayOrGo 12/23/2015 - 9:18 pm

Your cat seems sweet. You seem kind.
This is an uplifting story…. I’ll look forward to reading your Reason To Live #2.

whiskered-fish 12/24/2015 - 12:33 am

Wow, thank you. I hope you find the next one uplifting too, whatever it might be.
(Nice icon, by the way)

Hazy Day Sunflower 12/24/2015 - 12:39 am

This is such a wonderful story. He has so many stuffed animals too. Thank you for sharing, I look forward to #2.

Mf 12/24/2015 - 1:39 am

Two things: 1. That cat is adorable, makes me want to get one (but i’m pretty set on a siberian husky… which i can’t get due to my family not wanting pets, so maybe one day). 2. That doctor is better and more wise than many doctors “for people” that i’ve visited. Maybe i should go to a veterinary next time that i need medical care.

Animals do help a lot, glad that you’re able to have one, thanks for sharing.