Home General How would you like to die?

How would you like to die?

by eternaldarkness

Me: By lightning. It’s quick and effective. (although highly unlikely to occur IRL, 1 in 161,831. oh poo)

rivets 11/15/2019 - 4:16 pm

I would like to be run over by a clown car, and after they hit me, have them stop and all get out at once to see if I’m alive, blocking any EMT’s from getting to the scene quickly.

Once 11/15/2019 - 10:54 pm

Once 11/15/2019 - 11:11 pm

But seriously, if I could choose, it would be by gunshot to the head with no knowledge that it is going to happen. Just sitting there, reading a book at the park, and *pop*. Quick, effective, done.

rivets 11/16/2019 - 4:24 am

Very Winston Smith-esque.

Once 11/16/2019 - 11:22 am

Exactly. “Excuse me waiter, may I have more coff”…*pop*.

Ben777 11/16/2019 - 9:57 pm

I don’t ask for much. Anything quick and clean. But if I could really pick a natural way .. I’d say cardiac arrest.

It'll Be Ok 11/16/2019 - 10:04 pm

in my sleep. i just want to close my eyes and go to sleep and never wake up.

tortured-mind 11/21/2019 - 8:52 am

me too

It'll Be Ok 11/21/2019 - 10:16 am

it would be less painful. less thought provoking. and you cant regret doing it because youre not thinking lol

shatterediris 11/16/2019 - 10:07 pm

I want slow, and painful. I only get to die once, I want to actually experience it. I want to know that I am going to die, I want to suffer, I want to feel unbearable pain…. If I’m murdered I’d want something personal too, I’d want to feel my killer’s breath on my skin, I’d also want to bleed. So stabbing probably would be my preference there…. I really don’t want a mundane death. I really do hope that whatever way I die ends up being messy and violent.
Yes I know this probably seems weird, but to me the desire for a quick death is really strange…. I don’t want the last things I will ever experience to be something I’ve experienced many times before, I want to feel something new.

hope432 11/17/2019 - 6:52 am

“I want to die the way my grandfather did – peacefully, and in his sleep – not yelling and screaming, like all of his passengers.”

“in my sleep. i just want to close my eyes and go to sleep and never wake up.”

“I want slow, and painful. I only get to die once, I want to actually experience it. I want to know that I am going to die, I want to suffer, I want to feel unbearable pain…. If I’m murdered I’d want something personal too, I’d want to feel my killer’s breath on my skin, I’d also want to bleed.”

I used to be like It’ll be ok, a few years ago, back in 2014. I would haunt the streets of my city, searching for my soul and some peace. I would also lie in my bed for hours…. the maximum amount of time 7-8 hours staying in bed and staring at a wall with an empty gaze and searching for peace.

I think I may have surpassed some Russians 🙂

Cause of Death: Suicide 11/18/2019 - 10:48 am

Ever since I was a little child, I wanted to die by bullet to the brain on the very day of my 18th birthday. I have no idea why I am still alive today, I am 25. I hope to buy a gun with my next paycheck but I probably will attempt before spending all that money on a shotgun (they cost about 400$) that I will attempt by charcoal asphyxiation that sounds promising because you are supposed to die really quick like within 30-45 minutes