Home General Funerals

Funerals

I used to think that funerals were for the dead, to let them depart and celebrate their life but now I know they are just for the living, for the people to say goodbye and help mourn the loss. Thats why when I take my life I’m gonna have in the letter that I wanna be cremated because I dont want my body to be left here in the ground I want it burned away as my soul goes on.

Also whats your guys thoughts on burials/cremation??

claritee 3/26/2016 - 2:35 pm

I want to be a donor or have my body left to science. People have to wait so long on a transplant list to receive a heart or a kidney or a liver or an eye. I don’t want to waste my body when someone else can use it. Then they can donate the rest of me to science for study.

Mr Angry-mosta tha time 3/26/2016 - 2:43 pm

Dont get me wrong I think its very noble to do so I just dont feel I want my body anywhere but burnt away to ashes and thrown in a lake

claritee 3/26/2016 - 3:18 pm

People can do whatever they want with their bodies, I was just saying what I want done with mine 🙂 And that’s understandable as well…

rocketman 3/26/2016 - 3:24 pm

claritee, Ok they can have anything they want from me!!! but i guarantee you everything is going to be worn out! you name it! liver especially!!

mysteriousvisitor 3/26/2016 - 3:14 pm

As far as funerals and burials in general, I have absolutely no objection. In fact, I like cemeteries (nothing to do with being suicidal).

As for myself: cremate me and sprinkle my ashes. No ceremony.

rocketman 3/26/2016 - 3:16 pm

Mr Angry-mosta tha time, cremation is the way to go! get it way to go!!! ha ha! i got a million of them! 🙂

Ok why? Because I believe in recycling!! i’m not joking!! I want my ass! I mean ashes to be spreaded I like that word by the way! 🙂 among all the other sexy ingredients such as myself so i can still mingle! can’t do that stuck in a box six feet under!!! I want to become a part of the universe!! not just a dead do do!!!

Funerals are for the living, who wants flowers when they are dead? nobody 🙂

Mr Angry-mosta tha time 3/26/2016 - 3:36 pm

Eggzactly!

rocketman 3/26/2016 - 3:49 pm

Mr Angry-mosta tha time,

YOUR NOT TRYING TO START THAT UP EGGAIN!!! 🙂

Mr Angry-mosta tha time 3/26/2016 - 3:51 pm

HA Ha I never thought of that one!

Mr Angry-mosta tha time 3/26/2016 - 3:53 pm

Alrighty im gonna put my head down and try and dream so night!