And here are 100 reasons to keep going.
A few might be similar to each other, but nothing’s perfect.
You should live:
1. Because you care about the world.
2. There’s a lot to live for.
3. You have dreams to fulfill.
4. Life eventually gets better.
5. You’re afraid of death.
6. Because you can flip your life around.
7. Because people need you to live.
8. Because someone out there loves you.
9. For religion.
10. To help someone worse off than you.
11. To find the perfect job or career.
12. To fall in love.
13. Because there’s a reason we’re on this planet.
14. You want to experience future music, movies, games, technology, cars, buildings etc…
15. You want to make an impact on the world.
16. Food, pleasure, and comfort.
17. To enjoy beauty and art.
18. To mature.
19. To learn more about people.
20. To earn money and rewards.
21. Vacations… To explore and travel the world.
22. To create something of value.
23. Because our bodies are designed, programmed, and hardwired to live.
24. To experience good and bad.
25. To finish the story.
26. To party and have as much fun you can.
27. Because you are responsible for people (and/or pets).
28. You have goals.
29. You enjoy being happy.
30. Because you love doing something (i.e. playing games, exercising, cooking)
31. To find your niche.
32. For your friends.
33. You don’t want to be a ghost yet.
34. Because opportunities are coming your way.
35. For moments that take your breath away.
36. You want to carry out your destiny. (Whatever it may be.)
37. There is someone you want to meet.
38. Because everyone else is living.
39. To share wisdom with a younger generation.
40. To strengthen and help others reach their potential.
42. To experience change.
43 To become a better individual.
44. To prepare for death.
45. Because you’re obligated to live.
46. To surmount an obstacle.
47. You want to do everything on your bucket list.
48. Because you’re supposed to leave your mark on the world.
49. The pleasure of success.
50. You love yourself.
51. You love your life. Even when things aren’t going well.
52. To see if there’ll be world peace.
53. To see how strong you are and how strong you can become.
54. Because life really is good.
55. It’s your duty as a human to live.
56. For thrill and adventure.
57. Because you’re too young to die.
58. For addictions. (The good kind I hope.)
59. To beat your rivals and those who ever doubted you. Show them who’s boss.
60. To make others laugh.
61. Maybe to get revenge on someone.
62. To finish collecting something.
63. Because there’s so much you haven’t done yet.
64. People are believing and counting on you.
65. That feeling after making someone else’s day.
66. For the little things (driving, getting some air, walks on the beach, grocery shopping, etc…)
67. To recover.
68. Because it’s not time to die yet.
69. You want to set an example.
70. Because no one else can breathe for you.
71. Because life is short.
72. To make more memories.
73. To prove your worth as an individual.
74. Because you want to enjoy and make the most of your life.
75. To serve your country.
76. To give love and hope.
77. Because you can!
78. To be better than you were yesterday.
79. Because there’s no one else like you in the world.
80. Because you belong here.
81. Because the world is your oyster.
82. Because your parents and guardians wanted you live.
83. To leave behind a legacy.
84. Because you want to figure out what life is all about.
85. You like a challenge.
86. Because you are unimaginably amazing.
87. Because you only get one life. Once it’s gone, it’s gone.
88. You want to contribute to society.
89. To pursue happiness. And love.
90. Because you’re important.
91. For moments that make you laugh.
92. Because you have boundless potential.
93. You don’t need a reason to live.
94. To give what you owe to the world, a god, or an individual.
95. Why not live?
96. Because you’re someone people would look up to.
97. You’re supposed to live. That’s why you have a life.
98. Because you’re loved even when it seems like you’re not.
99. Because there’s no logical reason to kill yourself.
100. You don’t want to die.
- Because there’s always something or someone worth fighting for.
Feel free to share this, but don’t forget to mention me…