Home General

by Drowning

I’m so depressed it’s unreal and to make thing worst my poor mum is doing my part my depression and anxiety is so bad I hardly leave the house so when the kids come round my mum takes them to school in the morning I feel so bad I want to kil myself if I was dead and my mum was doing them things it would be ok but I’m alive and can’t do it so it makes me feel more useless then I already am

sportsnut 3/8/2016 - 7:48 am

I feel your pain.. I am here for and with you

Drowning 3/8/2016 - 8:17 am

Thanks man I appreciate it how’s things your end

sportsnut 3/8/2016 - 8:24 am

a little down today

Drowning 3/8/2016 - 8:27 am

Why what’s going on for u my friend I’m here if u want to talk

PhantomCitizen43 3/8/2016 - 9:37 am

I feel bad for your situation(s). I have seen quite a number of your posts and you seem to be in a really bad place here recently. I don’t know what to tell you other then I understand what its like to be depressed and suicidal. I hope you somehow pull out of this and come out on top. I hate to hear about people suffering so bad.

Drowning 3/8/2016 - 9:47 am

Thanks phantom I’m trying just a fucking battle everyday man in a way it’s proberly good I ain’t got my own place yet or I would have tried again but come to think of it I feel to try again anyways so it’s a tough one how’s things your end

PhantomCitizen43 3/8/2016 - 10:04 am

Yeah I understand where your coming from. If I had my own place and some extra money I would probably be thinking of trying again too. The only reason I havent tried is because my last attempt failed and now I am living with my mom, and she keeps an eye on me. But I have been having some good days and most of the time I am happy to be alive. but there are moments when I want it all to stop you know.
hang in there man.

Drowning 3/8/2016 - 10:13 am

I’m trying to hang in there but my view on life isn’t so bright right now my future seems bleak how old r u phantom may I ask what’s give u that bit of hope my friend