Home General One Of Those Days

One Of Those Days

by Cordless

calvin-back-to-bed
I am so tired I couldn’t even finish dinner.
I am going to bed early tonight.
Three people told me my eyes are “glassy” and bloodshot today.
Tomorrow’s dinner will be today’s leftovers.
It’s weird seeing double of everything when I drive.

P.S.ย  Here’s a post that uses the word NAKED at least eight times.

rocketman 3/30/2016 - 8:22 pm

Cordless, EVERYDAY SEEMS LIKE ONE OF THOSE DAYS!! me too! I wake up and go fuck! here I go again! dragging my ass around then I drink coffee go to work, butt ha ha! at the end of the day i have a few drinks and get naked!!! ha ha! ๐Ÿ™‚ maybe you should drink vodka and try playing the piano naked???? ๐Ÿ™‚

nepheliad 3/30/2016 - 8:38 pm

If she’s that sick sober, alcohol might finish her off. ๐Ÿ™ Sorry Cordless. Sending a *hug* your way.

rocketman 3/30/2016 - 8:43 pm

nepheliad, of course i’m not serious if anyone know’s that it’s cordless ๐Ÿ™‚

nepheliad 3/30/2016 - 8:59 pm

Well drinking vodka isn’t a bad idea when you’re in the right state to do so ๐Ÿ˜›

Cordless 3/31/2016 - 2:34 am

@rocketman: Coincidentally enough, I did buy a bottle of vodka for the first time in many, many years. I had planned on drinking it tomorrow to celebrate making it through the MRI. It’s pineapple mango vodka. I haven’t been drunk in YEARS, and I thought maybe Friday could be the day. Maybe.

@nepheliad: If the bottle of vodka finishes me off, then I guess that’s ok. Just don’t light any matches around me when I reek of alcohol.

MyNiceSuicide 3/30/2016 - 8:37 pm

Cordless
January this year I was driving and crying so much I crashed my car into the car of the most horrible person in this planet. She went out of her car already screaming.
At least my dear Cordless you didn’t have a car accident!
๐Ÿ™‚

Cordless 3/31/2016 - 2:36 am

@MyNiceSuicide: Screaming is almost never a good thing. Sorry to hear about the accident and the horrible person. ๐Ÿ™

4beyondhelp 3/30/2016 - 9:38 pm

rocketman is right, every day is “one of those days”. I hope your MRIs tomorrow get results that are at least useful? good? also, hope you sleep well and are ok.

Cordless 3/31/2016 - 2:38 am

Thank you. I slept for about 7 hours, and now I’m wide awake at 2:30 in the morning. (!)

As for the MRI:

The best-case scenario would be for the tumor to have spontaneously dissolved.
2nd best-case scenario is for it to be benign and non-growing.
Worst-case is whatever comes after that.

Unless I happen to be suicidal, in which case the list reverses.

ToTrees 3/30/2016 - 11:24 pm

Goodnight Cordless,

Cordless 3/31/2016 - 2:40 am

Hi!
Good night, although now I’m awake again.
I got about 7 hours of sleep, which isn’t bad.

It’s about 11:40 in your time zone right now, so I don’t know if you’re still awake or not….

ToTrees 3/31/2016 - 12:40 pm

Nope,
I slept with Miss.Morphine, She is warm kept me there 12 hours and I still feel exhausted. had to is the only reason to get up. Is that a positive? you back Yet?

ToTrees 3/31/2016 - 12:41 pm

** PEE **

whiskered-fish 3/30/2016 - 11:28 pm

Man. I’m sorry Cordless. I really hope tomorrow brings you some answers.

Cordless 3/31/2016 - 2:41 am

It’ll be a start.
I’m guessing it’ll be about a week before I get any answers to things.
My next dr. appt is on April 7th.

Hazy Day Sunflower 3/31/2016 - 12:00 am

Goodnight Cordless. Keep up updated on all the things that are fit (and unfit) to print. I will be thinking of you.

Cordless 3/31/2016 - 2:41 am

@hazy: The unfit things are the most fun.

Mf 3/31/2016 - 12:04 am

Nite, hope that tomorrow is a better day for you. Today looks like life was particularly weird for some folks.

Cordless 3/31/2016 - 2:43 am

@mf: Very weird indeed.

P.S. the way the site puts your name in italics always reminds me of mezzo-forte.

Kirito 3/31/2016 - 7:03 am