Home General seppuku

seppuku

by aspie

I failed, I had one job to houner my parents.

I was harassed and molested growing up, Its a good thing Im bi so the scar isn’t as bad as it could be.

Mental health buracacy and CPS left me for dead, I think it was because of my family’s income bracket and  long military background.

I could use a hug.

J Doe 4/13/2016 - 11:29 pm

Hello. Sorry that you feel this way. Here is a hug through the internet. *Hug*

aspie 4/14/2016 - 9:11 pm

Its the thought that counts

kupo95 4/13/2016 - 11:31 pm

* bear hug*

aspie 4/14/2016 - 12:00 am

I read your last post about feeling like your filled with black greese and it sounds like you could use a hug too *hug* lately I feel like I’m filled with lightning.

I’m sooooo bi polar I had like 7 swings today

joining this group has and is helping me get back on track people here know what its like to be broken

aspie 4/14/2016 - 12:04 am

It could be the acid trance I’ve been listening to lately

kupo95 4/14/2016 - 12:07 am

Haha thanks I glad you feel a connection with others I hope you feel better .

aspie 4/14/2016 - 12:21 am

Long term Isolation can make anyone lose the ability to connect to others

Reverie 4/14/2016 - 1:15 pm

I am an aspie too.. I also grew up severly bulled, abused and beaten by my dad and molested many times.
I developed many disorders including depression, selective mustim and lately i found out i have AS. I dont usually comment here nor anywhere.. I dunno why it seem my mute personality even affected me on my texting and typing ability.. Yet i know how it feels like to be absolutely broken and i know it means so much to hear a good word. You are not alone.. And even though i have high tactile defensiveness to slightest touch by anyone id still give u a bone crushing hug! Watch it here it comes!!
“Hug”

kupo95 4/14/2016 - 2:14 pm

@reverie. Hi i dont thinked we ever talked but what is selective mustism?

aspie 4/14/2016 - 9:09 pm

thank you soooo much Reverie for sharing.
I was beginning to think I was just a one of a kind miserable failer.
Once again a anon made my day

Reverie 4/15/2016 - 4:34 am

@kupo its the inability to speak in certain situations even if you want to speak. Its not you dont want to speak, its you “cant” speak.
@aspie am glad to hear that.