I need a list of ways to kill myself. Please give me details.
Here’s a short bio:
I’ve been depressed since I was about 12. I’m 19 now. I tried killing myself when I was 17. I took an overdose of Lexapro and antihistamines. I probably took about 90 pills in all but I did not die (obviously). I spent about a week at the hospital. They changed my meds and released me more messed up than I was before. Since then I’ve still thought about trying to kill myself again. I still want to go with pills but just in case I need alternatives. Please give me a good method with full details.
Things that currently make me want to die:
- I will most likely fail my English class which means I will lose my financial aid for college
- I suck at every thing I try to do.
- I try 10x as hard as anyone else and come out with nothing.
- I do not have a lot of people to talk to. I am pretty much alone in any of my problems.
- I’ve ruined my chances at ever bettering my life.
To be honest, it’s not that I want to die, it’s just that I’m tired of living. I know I’m only 19, but I see no reason for existing. All life isÂ is doing things you don’t want to do. What’s the point in continuing living in a world where everything is forced? There’s plenty of things I have to live for, but none of them are good enough. Because the only thing that matters is what’s expected from other people.