Home Family & Friends Effects Reality suck , Real Life suck , Real World suck . why human’s Imagination is much better & interesting than this everyday’s boring reality ??

by niki

I hate life, I hate people / humans, I hate reality, I hate this world.
its very boring, and especially nowadays become only very materialistic, money / profits driven only, all about money, superficial, shallow, and mundane boring!

Why movies, video games, comics, books, novels, anime/manga, creative Art, basically human’s IMAGINATION & fantasy is often/always a hundred times FAR much more interesting & better than this sad, mundane, boring, superficial, & very LIMITING life / world / reality ??…

does God (if there is indeed one…!) play such a cruel sick joke for especially creating human’s IMAGINATION inside our heads?? .. especially often the very creative, artistic, imaginative, and “other-worldly” artistic type of people & their fantasy, sci-fi (science fiction) works and IMAGINATION !? …

can anyone here relate or think/feel the same/similar with me?

M 5/9/2014 - 1:33 am

Imagination sure is nice, because it provided an often needed escape from reality. I wouldn’t argue that i enjoy creativity and imagination based worlds a lot more than the real one, specially in the way you describe it, but at times i can’t help to wonder we would be saying the same if it was the other way.

Would we dream about a realistic world if imagination was our reality?. Is imagination better just because we aren’t stuck there and don’t see the flaws like we do in real world?. Who knows. All i know is that i’m thankful that it’s there whenever we need it.

Morlock 5/9/2014 - 1:42 am

it’s the projection of the world… “You making money?” Save up, build a temple, get the fuck out. Build the dream. Lost in reality.

Morlock 5/9/2014 - 1:42 am

go, go, go. little pinky.

Morlock 5/9/2014 - 1:44 am

kick face to the boot, hammer to of the …… “Boom.” Harley.

Morlock 5/9/2014 - 1:45 am

i didn’t even read your post, though. What did you do today?

Frightened Eyes 5/9/2014 - 1:58 am

This is brilliant because it is true. Reality is horrific, or at least I have greatly failed at creating a reality for myself that is feasible.

I thought being one that creates those lovely fantasies would make me happy. It is a horrid unpredictable hell.

As of late I have had the opportunity to create art that pleases and ignites me–downfall? The come down (back to reality) is akin to what I imagine heroin withdraw to be.

It’s not that there are inherently tortured artists; it’s that the art tortures them.

Life gets soooo boring I decide to make a lot of bad decisions to spice things up and I’m left with, well a buch of bad decisions.

I thought drinking and smoking would make things better. Nope.

Life is horrific. What do we do with that?

Morlock 5/9/2014 - 2:02 am

yet.. im the biggest f*** up…

depressednihilist95 5/9/2014 - 8:24 am

Very interesting. I’ve thought about this as well. If I didn’t have an imagination, I’d have nothing to look forward to.

ghostboy27 5/12/2014 - 7:34 am

If there is a god… he has a lot of explaining to do.

niki 10/13/2014 - 7:46 pm

also, how many of you here also have heard about: Virtual Reality (VR) , Lucid Dreaming , Astral Projection ?
I really wish/hope those things are true … so I can enter into the world/universe of IMAGINATION, .. & bye bye boring, mundane, harsh, & limited Reality ! )